Thanks for visiting UnemploymentCom. We are a free online unemployment guide, founded by former unemployment receipients!
1. DEFINITIONS - The term UnemploymentCom (Unemployment Company) includes unemploymentcom.com, it's associations, affiliates, related sites, individual owner(s) and any other related label or asset.
2. RELATIONSHIP - UnemploymentCom is a privately operated website. We are an non-governmental, unemployment tips and resource, online unemployment guide. UnemploymentCom is founded by unemployment advocates, and provided at no cost through our sponsor choices. We are former unemployment recipients, whom have gained a first hand understanding of job loss transitioning needs. We have made it our mission to provide a no cost online uemployment guide, and help people find resources. Our online guide, and newsletter, provide links for unemployment benefits claim pages, site and program recommendations, direct deposit card options, UnemploymentCom articles, ssd benefit consultation, videos, and more, to help you navigate through unemployment! Our website is mobile optimzed for speed!
3. 3RD PARTY SPONSORS - UnemploymentCom links to 3rd party websites, and 3rd party relveant sponsors throughout our online guide. Our 3rd party sponsors are all labeled as UnemploymentCom Sponsor Choices! UnemploymentCom does not investigate its 3rd party sponsor choices, beyond visitor feedback and sponsor reputation, and therefore makes no guarantee or promise of any kind as to their reliability, worth, trustworthiness, fitness, credibility, history, legality, truth of claims, representations and/or integrity. We encourage all of our visitors to read the terms of service on all of our sponsor choices. The user agrees to use such 3rd party services at their own risk. The user agrees to hold UnemploymentCom completely harmless for damages arising out of their use of 3rd party sponsors found within UnemploymentCom. UnemploymentCom is very selective with our sponsors!
4. BUSINESS VIABILITY - The user understands that unemploymentcom.com bids per click for their visit and therefore bears a financial price for their visit. The user understands that 3rd party sponsors found within unemploymentcom.com serve to keep the business solvent by accounting for the costs of hosting, website maintenance, employee/proprietor income, and but not limited to bidding for the user's visit through search engine sponsored ads. The user understands that without 3rd party advertisements, unemploymentcom.com would be unable to remain solvent while assisting thousands of persons daily. The user agrees to be exposed to our 3rd party advertisements in exchange for the convenience of unemploymentcom.com having compiled a directory which lists the contact information for unemployment offices. unemploymentcom.com will not charge the user a fee for access to our resources although 3rd parties may charge fees with regards to their particular advertisements for their other offers.
5. LIABILITY WAIVER - unemploymentcom.com is not responsible for any negligent actions, or damages (whether economic or property), incurred by the user arising from the use, advice or actions taken pursuant to filing an unemployment claim arising from the users interactions with unemploymentcom.com. User and unemploymentcom.com includes but is not limited to assessors, interests, agents, assigns, heirs, employees and acts of both parties.
6. INDEMNIFICATION - The user will indemnify unemploymentcom for negligent actions, or damages (whether economic or property), incurred by third parties arising from the use, advice or actions taken pursuant to filing an unemployment claims arising from the users interactions with unemploymentcom.com. User, unemploymentcom.com and 3rd parties includes but is not limited to assessors, interests, agents, assigns, heirs, employees and acts of all parties.
7. GOVERNABLE LAWS - All provisions of the agreement are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of the State of Florida.
8. COURT PROCEEDINGS - For court proceedings, venue is chosen in accordance with unemploymentcom.com wishes, as long as it is reasonable and does not create an undue burden on the user.
9. ENFORCEABILITY - If any of the provisions(s) of the agreement are found to be illegal or unenforceable, then only the specific provision(s) are affected. Any subsections, complimentary provisions, or unrelated provisions have the full force of law.
10. INTENT - This agreement contains the full and complete intent of the parties and nothing outside what is written has been agreed upon.
11. MODIFICATIONS - unemploymentcom.com may modify this agreement at any time without notifying the user before or after modification. The user will read the TOS again in the future if the user wishes to check for any modified terms.
12. TERMINATION - unemploymentcom.com may terminate this agreement for any violation of local, federal or state statute. unemploymentcom.com terminate this agreement if any of the provisions provided within the agreement are violated or for any other reason.
13. REITERATION; COMPLAINTS - The user agrees that unemploymentcom.com is a private company. The user wants to be exposed to 3rd party offers in exchange for the convience of gaining access to a non-exclusive unemployment directory we have compiled. The user knows unemploymentcom.com is not a sanctioned unemployment office of any kind. The user agrees that they sign up to 3rd party offers at their own risk. unemploymentcom.com does no research into 3rd parties and is not responsible for the practices of 3rd party advertisers. The user must deal directly with the 3rd party advertiser if the user has a complaint.
14. USER VIOLATIONS - The user violates this agreement if they ignore this document and attempt to file complaints against unemploymentcom.com despite agreeing to the warnings contained within this binding agreement. Complaints due to reckless disregard of our terms of service might result in counter legal action if such complaints defame the reputation of unemploymentcom.com or disrupts the service.
15. EMAIL POLICY - The user grants unemploymentcom.com the right to send the user our site updates via email, and only after our double email verification. Our site updates come in the form of new UnemploymentCom articles, Unemploymentcom help videos, site & program recommendations, relevant sponsor choices, and more unemployment suggestions! Our relevant sponsors are 3rd party offers. Such offers are also governed by the provisions of this agreement with regards to 3rd party advertisements. We will not sell your email address. The user must opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link found in any email from us if they no longer wish to receive offers via email from unemploymentcom.com.